Bring your Wi-Fi enabled laptop and join 3coast and Birst for an interactive session where you can experience a hands-on test drive of Birst Business Analytics, the industry’s number one end-to-end business analytic tool.
During this workshop, an expert from Birst will show you how to take cloud based and local raw data, define its logical business model and then auto generate a data warehouse.
Birst is the only enterprise-caliber Business Intelligence platform born in the cloud. Birst provides the ability to incorporate data from a range of systems such as ERP, SFA, CRM, MS Access databases, and Excel spreadsheets.
Birst’s seamless integration with salesforce.com provides best-practice sales analytics and deep visual insights that uncover the keys to winning competitive sales opportunities.
Birst provides advanced analytics, integrations to NetSuite, SAP and Big Data to organizations of all sizes.
Utilizing the industry leading BI tool, you will learn how to:
- Import disparate data & construct analysis models
- Develop Geo Maps & Multiple Chart Forms
- Import subsequent data sources
- Create interactive visualizations, quickly and easily
- Utilize drill downs, drill across and data pivots that would support end user data discovery
- Integrate with salesforce.com for advanced sales analytics
- Create dashboards
Registration opens at 10:30 AM. The event will start promptly at 11:00 am, so please arrive a little early. Lunch will be provided. There will be time after the event for discussion and questions. Session will end at 2:00 PM.
Lunch will be provided.
Register here: 3coast.eventbrite.com